Garden roofs in Denver and Colorado are an ideal way for creating a “green” area on the roof of a building. Creating “green” spaces provides benefits to building owners and tenants such as:
- Usable space at roof top locations
- Aesthetic appeal
- Provides project LEED points
- Water management
- Increases property value
- Plants and trees help to clean and oxygenate the air that we breathe.
Green roof assemblies are designed to promote the growth of plantings while maintaining a water tight building envelope. There are a variety of different components of the garden roof systems that may be incorporated into each system. The garden roof components include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Protection course / root barrier
- Drainage composite
- Water retention / moisturemat
- System filter
Below is a list of the major manufacturers AAA Waterproofing, Inc. uses for Colorado green roof systems:
Manufacturer and Product Name
- American Hydrotech, Inc.
- Tremco Commerical Sealants and Waterproofing
- Henry Building Envelope Systems
Please refer to the individual manufacturers websites for current product data sheets.
Contact AAA Waterproofing to learn about our services regarding green roofing in Denver or elsewhere in Colorado and neighboring states. We are pleased to offer Colorado green roof systems and services.